Heating unit sets house on fire overnight - Action News 5 - Memphis, Tennessee

BREAKING

Heating unit sets house on fire overnight

Posted: Updated:
MEMPHIS, TN -

(WMC-TV) - A Memphis home went up in flames this morning, and a common household item is to blame.

The fire started at a home on David St. near Barron Ave.

According to firefighters, the fire started in a closet with a heating unit.

It took firefighters about seven minutes to put out the flames.

We have been told the owner was not home and no one was hurt.

Copyright 2012 WMC-TV. All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow