Gas line causes fire at strip mall - Action News 5 - Memphis, Tennessee

Gas line causes fire at strip mall

Posted: Updated:
MEMPHIS, TN -

(WMC-TV) - Memphis firefighters are on the scene of a business fire in the 3900 block of Jackson Ave. The fire started a little before 3 a.m. Tuesday at a bar called El Cowboy.

The bar and grill is in a strip mall between Rent-A-Center and Ace Cash. A gas line in the back of the bar and grill caught on fire. Heavy smoke and flames filled the air.

Luckily, the firefighters were able to get to the scene, and put out the blaze before it could spread to the rest of the strip mall.

We will be monitoring the situation, and will update this story as new information comes in throughout the morning.

 

Powered by WorldNow