Crews respond to fire at high-rise apartment - Action News 5 - Memphis, Tennessee

MFD: Two rescued from fire at high-rise apartment

Posted: Updated:
Last summer, unattended food left on a stove caused a fire that forced residents at a high rise apartment building to evacuate. Last summer, unattended food left on a stove caused a fire that forced residents at a high rise apartment building to evacuate.
MEMPHIS, TN -

(WMC-TV) - Two people were rescued from a fire at a high-rise apartment, according to the Memphis Fire Department.

Heavy smoke was seen coming from the Linden Camilla Towers Monday afternoon. Reports say the smoke came from the ninth floor, where the two individuals were found. Others are suffering from smoke inhalation.

In June 2013, unattended food left on a stove caused a fire that forced residents at a high rise apartment building to evacuate.

Get the latest from Action News 5 anytime: iPhone | iPad | Android | SMS Alerts | Email Alerts | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Copyright 2014 WMC-TV. All rights reserved.

 

 

Powered by WorldNow